• 95 acres. Drought Flood & Tsunami PROOF
• 2 homes 21 acre timber plantation.
• spring water 31 megaliters per year. 1.5km frontage to permanent creek.
• new 3 bedroom home. 2 bathrooms. timber kitchen; walk in pantry. slow combustion & gas stoves. new 15x7.5m shed/garage
• 2nd home: 2 storey. 3 bedroom. 2 bathroom. Large garage/workshop attached
• 60 acres cleared for cattle or cultivation. will fatten I head per acre. irrigated orchard, veggie patch & chook run. rich red soil. high rainfall area. potential bed and breakfast type lodge. potential continuous income from carbon credit system. Two to three meters annual rainfall
• Located in Ravenshoe, Atherton Tablelands, has lots of privacy and gorgeous scenery.
Twenty one acres are under plantation timbers, with mainly 19 yr old eucalypts and hoop
pines. They’ll be ready to harvest in less than 10 yrs time, potentially bringing you a substantial income!
Consider the Carbon Credit factor as well- the way of the future.Plant more Trees to offset carbon emissions
For a better use of Realigro website, set your preferences for language, currency, square meters or sq ft.Set now Don't show again